I have regularly presented a topic at a conference, either a talk or an interactive workshop.
If you are looking for a speaker, contact me. What are you interested in? What’s valuable to you?
Examples of talks.
- Personal Agility: an approach to do more of what matters in life.
- Retrospectives: the real deal, the what and how of valuable retrospectives.
- The journey of agile coaching, what is it, how does it look like?
- ‘Real’ Agile and ‘Serious’ Scrum, how does that feel like? A story with examples.
- Liberating Structures as facilitation and conversation techniques (interactive experiential)
- Lean Startup hands-on learning session using Playing Lean
- Lean UX approach to avoid the “build trap” when creating products or services.